Constant Contact, MailChimp
How many times do you check your email each day? Whether you use Constant Contact, MailChimp or another email marketing service, sending an email newsletter allows you to reach your clients and prospects where they live…in their inbox. Communicating with clients and prospects this way keeps you top of mind, establishes your expertise and builds your relationship with them. They come to know, like and trust you and will remember you when they are ready for your services or know someone who needs what you offer.
E-Newsletters to help you build strong customer relationships
- Constant Contact or MailChimp Account Set Up: We will select a template best matching your current website, include logo placement, upload your first letter or article written by you, and upload your existing database from Outlook or an Excel spreadsheet.
- We can insert written content, developed by you, into the newsletter and send out on your behalf.
- Provide us with general topic guidelines and we will research and write all content for your newsletter (up to 4 sections) and mail out on your behalf.
- Short announcements such as upcoming events or special offers.
No credit card.
Before working with Kim, I knew very little about social media and email marketing. Kim helped me gain a better understanding of these platforms and helped me to transition to Constant Contact, an email marketing service that is easy to use. She designed my Constant Contact template and because of her recommendations, my email campaigns have received higher open rates. I am extremely grateful to Kim for her valuable suggestions and recommendations. She is extremely helpful, thoughtful, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. I look forward to continuing to work with her.
– Sandy S., Holistic Practitioner